Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Friday has finally arrived it has been a busy week and looking forward to the weekend.
Today hoping to get some work finished as off to Hanover first thing Monday morning!
A male card to share with you today!
Step by Step
1. 5 x 7 scalloped white card.
2. First layer is from my stash, Hunkydory (I think), I wrapped Baker's twine around before adhering to base card.
3. Printed the image from Make It Crafty, Oliver which I printed onto super smooth and coloured with Copic markers.
4. I matted and layered onto patterned paper from DCWV Once Upon a Time paper pack.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment which I distressed with DI vintage photo.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Clear it out Challenge - AG/Twine
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #98 - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion #298 - Always Anything Goes
Our-Crafty-Corner - Always Anything Goes
Cards Galore - Use a Digi or Stamp
CCC Digi Creations #42 - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx