Followers

Saturday, 13 February 2016

Vintage Bride

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Seventeen years today I married my soul mate.

I can't believe how quickly the years have gone but I was truly blessed the day I met my Rick!

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!


Step by Step

1. A5 Landscape white card.
2. First layer is dark cream card which I have distressed with DI vintage photo.
3. The next layer is an old card which I chopped down and matted and layered onto the cream card, I also distressed the edges too.
4. The topper I mat and layered onto dark cream card, again both have been distressed around the edges.
5. To finish off I added the lace and pearl trim down the left hand side, distressed the sentiment and added pearl floral corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting with an Attitude #12 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #14 - Always Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #72 - Always Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbows #122 - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks #7 - Anything Goes
A Bit more time to Craft #13 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Linda have a great day!
    Beautiful Vintage Bride card - approve of your recycling! but I just love that lace and pearl trim!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you both LInda....
    Fabulous vintage creation and love the gorgeous added beauties. May you both have a lovely day.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Lovely vintage card, very pretty! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a lovely day today on your anniversary. Your vintage card is lovely. Love the little finishing touch of the pearls bottom right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very vintage. Thanks for sharing with Ruby's Rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photo and I love the lace Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice vintage card, love the pearls and lace. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Happy Anniversary, wishing you and Rick many more

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversay Linda. Gorgeous card. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Linda. Happy Anniversary, the years just fly. We are celebrating 40 years this year. I can't quite believe it!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Evening Linda Happy Anniversary and I hope you have had a great day.
    Your card is beautiful as always and the design is wonderful.

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy anniversary Linda, beautiful card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. so pretty - love this Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Linda. Such a lovely vintage photo, love the lace and pearls too. Wishing you and Rick a Very Happy 17th. Anniversary.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card. Happy anniversary Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card Linda. The vintage photo is wonderful and I love the layers, lace and pearl trim.
    Happy Anniversary. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Anniversary!!! Fantastic! I also saw your picture on FB. Wonderful!
    Love your gorgeous card too Linda!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card!
    I hope you both had a lovely anniversary!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Anniversary, I hoe that you had a great time and it is nice that there is still a happy marrige!!
    You have made great vintage card!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.

    Deanna
    2 Creative Chicks DT

    ReplyDelete

  21. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx