Followers

Monday, 22 February 2016

With Love

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Thank you to everyone who stopped by the Personal Impressions stand and said hello!

It was lovely to see my crafting friends and catch up.

A new card to share today.


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 white scalloped square card.
2. Matted and layered My Colors navy blue card stock.
2. On white super smooth card I stamped the little flowers and butterflies with Memento ink grape jelly.
3. I cut out the Sweet Dixie with love die using navy blue and lilac card stock and adhered to card, sticking the lilac one slightly over to the left to leave a shadow.
4. To finish off I added clear flat back gems to the centre of the flowers.

Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Linda. I love all the little flowers and butterflies. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty this is a very classy design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Linda, different and lovely.. Have a great week ahead.x
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the design and the purple tones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these SD dies Linda. Great card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous,a fab design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design, such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful make Linda - apologies for my absence - hopefully back to normal now! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty card Linda, love the design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Evening Linda what a pretty card I have this die and it always looks stunning and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. I am very jealous of you meeting Tim Holtz he is one of my heroes. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this die cut linda. So very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card and love the colour X

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! I love all the little butterfleis & flowers!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx