Followers

Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Faith!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I had a lovely day yesterday visiting my parents, both are in good spirits and well.

Today is a crafting day, using new products and stamps to create some new cards.

This card I made using the new stamps from IndigoBlu designed by Mike Deakin.


Step by Step

1. A5 landscape white card turned on its side to create a tent card.
2. First layer is Hunkydory Scorable card in purple.
3. I stamped the word stamp onto white card with Versafine Imperial Purple matted and layered onto purple card.
4. I wrapped ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
5. I stamped the Faith stamp and embossed with WOW embossing powder matted and layered onto purple card then adhered to card with foam pads.
6. To finish off I made a double bow and added the angel embellishment to the centre.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

AAA Cards #59 - Embossing
Come and Get it - Monochrome
Allsorts #352 - Sentiment in Focus
The Stamping Boutique #77 - Ribbon and/or Lace
Moving along with the Times #14 - Words Only no Image

Many thanks for stopping by Today
I do appreciate the time you take to visit.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

33 comments:

  1. Great card and love the colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely plaque below. As for this I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, gorgeous image chosen words and delightful colours.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Realy beautifull, and love that coloure!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, fab design and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!! and my favourite purple colours too, winner!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous stamping and design. The ribbon is divine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card , love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Linda. Really like the use of these stamps. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning Linda what a lovely card and I like the stamp you have used
    Hugs Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and a beautiful bow. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. A stunning card Linda. I love the stamp and the design with that lovely purple. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so lovely, thanks for joining in at MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. a real beauty Linda - simply perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful this is a fabulous stamp and great design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A stunning card, love the colours. and the gorgeous stamp.

    Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, love the rich purple ribbon and staamp used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A beautiful card Linda, just love that bow and the little angel, fab colour too!
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really lovely creation and love the colours.
    Thank you for joining our Sentiment challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Linda, love the colours and your gorgeous bow.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A stunning card Linda. I love the way you've used the stamps. The big bow and angel are wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely simple card and great in purple. Join us again at Come And Get It challenges, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card Linda. Love the design and colour.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've admired this card lots of places, it's just gorgeous!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Glad that your Mum and Dad are doing good..had mines to stay for a couple of days, honest my Mum, can beat me over the back for energy, LOL...a beautiful card, Linda, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card! I love how it's just the same stamp over and over but it is pulled together with the centre image! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely creation and gorgeous colours...xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx