Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I had a lovely day yesterday visiting my parents, both are in good spirits and well.
Today is a crafting day, using new products and stamps to create some new cards.
This card I made using the new stamps from IndigoBlu designed by Mike Deakin.
Step by Step
1. A5 landscape white card turned on its side to create a tent card.
2. First layer is Hunkydory Scorable card in purple.
3. I stamped the word stamp onto white card with Versafine Imperial Purple matted and layered onto purple card.
4. I wrapped ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
5. I stamped the Faith stamp and embossed with WOW embossing powder matted and layered onto purple card then adhered to card with foam pads.
6. To finish off I made a double bow and added the angel embellishment to the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
AAA Cards #59 - Embossing
Come and Get it - Monochrome
Allsorts #352 - Sentiment in Focus
The Stamping Boutique #77 - Ribbon and/or Lace
Moving along with the Times #14 - Words Only no Image
Many thanks for stopping by Today
I do appreciate the time you take to visit.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx