Followers

Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Finnabair's Workshop

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

On Sunday Kath and I went to Daisy Jewels and Crafts in Coventry for a workshop with Finnabair.
Anna is an amazing artist and we have been an admirer for a long time so when we had the opportunity to attend one of her workshops we booked and it was brilliant.

We had a lot of fun and caught up with a few of my crafting friends.

We we all given an oblong canvas with Prima embellishments, lace, buttons, canvas sheet, flowers.
We each had to bring a photograph to use on the canvas, we created texture and dimension, painted with white gesso, added drips by using a glue gun then spritzed with mica sprays.

This is my completed canvas, what do you think?


At the end of the class I had my photograph taken with Anna!


Thank you Anna for a wonderful day!

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


28 comments:

  1. Love your fab canvas Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Canvas Linda ,
    Had the pleasure of going to a Finnabair workshop really enjoyed my self although it's not my thing ,but it certainly is yours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous you got yo go on the Workshop Linda! I'd love to have a go. What you created is fab! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic canvas.. Looks like you had a lot of fun, Px

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Linda this is truly awesome I would love to have ago at one of her workshops Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful11
    ♥HUgs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks brill! Had a fab day didn't we 😃 I'll get around to blogging mine this weekend 😘

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great canvas Linda and looks like a fabulous day!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your canvas looks fantastic with you. Love how the flowers are arranged round the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely and inspiring canvas creation...just loving the colours too...
    Won't be around until after the weekend, having a few days away...
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you canvas - I saw the group photo of all the ones that were done and they looked fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous canvas, love the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda this is a wonderful canvas it must have been a fantastic workshop. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fab Linda. Glad you enjoyed it x Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful this is so clever it looks amazing what a fabulous workshop to attend well worth the wait love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful work Linda - brilliant - would love to do one of anna's workshops! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love what you've done with this - it's beautiful - great project!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful work Linda, something I have not tried.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous I like the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A great canvas Linda, love the colours, so pleased you had a fab day.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic Linda, so pretty! Looks like fun was had by all!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW Linda, this is stunning..looks like a good time was had, super picture too, my friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx