Followers

Monday, 28 March 2016

Parchment Birthday

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Are you enjoying the Easter break?
Hubby and I are having a wonderful weekend.
The Easter bunny has been good to us this weekend too.

I sure have been in the parchment/Groovi mood these past couple of weeks.

Today another parchment card, the pattern is one I have had in my stash for a while.
The butterfly was made with the Butterfly Groovi plate from Clarity Stamp


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered brown embossed floral card.
2. The parchment topper is the pattern which I have embossed the back of the parchment, using the Pergamano half circle pricking tool went around the circle then cut out to create the scalloped edging.
3. I cut out yellow card using SB scalloped circle die and attached the parchment with brads.
4. I then used the Butterfly Groove plate to create the butterfly, adhered to card with Pergamano clue and added brown gems to the body.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and gold pearl gems to the 3 flowers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Allsorts #356 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends #28 - Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge #123 - AG Twist Pearls
Alphabet Challenge - B is for Beautiful Butterflies
Craft Rocket Challenges #11 - Anything Goes
Crafty-Girls-Creations #17 - Always Anything Goes
Cre8tive Hands Friends #3 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


33 comments:

  1. A very pretty and delicate parchment card Linda, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Wings challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful card. Lovely parchment work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and elegant.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful parchment craft - great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing it on Cre8tive Hands Friends.

    Have a lovely day,
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. I love the design. Enjoy the rest of the break. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful parchment card Linda. Lovely design, Ugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, Linda, what incredible embossing! Nothing looks more elegant than embossed parchment and yours is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a delicate and beautiful card Linda. I love the butterfly. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is pretty Linda - lovely work x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card and love the use of yellow, lovely butterfly.
    Thank you for joining in our Wings challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful parchment work Linda, love the design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda what a gorgeous card I love to see Parchment craft. And your design is wonderful.
    I first learnt do it when I were on MCS DT and I went through phase that every card I did had to have some Embossing on it some way.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Linda, such a pretty design.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely and delicate card! Your butterfly is stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, love the butterfly!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful card Linda and fabulous parchment embossing. I love the colourway. Have a good week. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this parchment work - always so pretty and delicate looking. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. what an awesome parchment project. I love the yellow, the extra butterfly and the card layout. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is super fabulous. Love the whole design and colour combo.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a gorgeous design, Linda - I love the parchment (I am finding my own Groovi board rather addictive too!)

    Thanx for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your parchment work Linda, it's so delicate!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is super Linda, haven't done parchment in ages, should maybe have a go again!!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great card, thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge for our ‘B is for Beautiful Butterflies’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for joining our wings challenge at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is beautiful and so elegant, love the design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Lovely, beautiful colour tones. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx