Followers

Thursday, 3 March 2016

Paris

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

As you know I went for a visit to the Viva Decor offices last month.

I was very lucky to get to work with their products and made YouTube video's for them in English.
They should be out within the next couple of weeks.
Why not hop on over to the Personal Impressions blog today as I have posted about my visit.

Today's card is created using their products.


Step by Step

1. A5 white landscape card turned on its side to create a tent card.
2. First layer is Navy blue card.
3. Onto white card I used Relief paper paste through the Paris stencil.
4. Once this was dry I then distressed with Paper Soft-Colour walnut brown.
5. I then sanded back the stencil and placed the stencil over and distressed with Paper Soft-Colour in Indigo.
6. The tag was stamped with 3D stamp paint which gives texture and dimension in brown and distressed with the Indigo.  I then added this to the topper with a brad.
7. To finish off I added the pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #88 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #75 - Always Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspiration #151 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #101 - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for your visit today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. Fabulous Linda! And thank you for the step-by-step...interesting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Linda. I love all the techniques you use to create such stunning effects. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgous card!! Love its vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, love that tag!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and lovely layers of colour Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda I love this one and the colours and design are wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous! Can't wait to see the video you have coming out too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Linda, love the layout. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Linda. Had a close look to see what you'd used x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is gorgeous I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous creation, loving the design!!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, so rustic. Creative Blessings. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous Linda, love the layout and colours on this card design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous work Linda - love the word especially - beautiful! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's gorgeous Linda! Love all the details!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this Linda, the technique is a fab idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! I love the way you did the background. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning Linda and a fabulous step by step, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely project, thanks for sharing with crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful Paris theme. My neice just loves Paris even though she is just a kid who has never been there

    ReplyDelete
  22. A fabulous card Linda and a wonderful stencil and colourway. The stamped tag looks amazing. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely card Linda. Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope you join us again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gosh I must have missed this one. Fabulous work of art...stunning.xx  {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx