Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Hubby and I had a lovely visit with my parents yesterday, they are both keeping well.
In the afternoon I recorded a video for a new journalling page.
Today it is all about getting the housework, washing and ironing done, where are the cleaning fairies when you need them :)
My card today is featuring an Elisabeth Bell digi called Spring Leap.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped square card.
2. I matted and layered pearlescent teal card and wrapped lilac satin ribbon around before adhering to base of card.
3. I printed the image onto supersmooth, cut out with SB Labels 47 then coloured with Copics.
4. I cut out purple mirri card using SB Labels 47 and adhered to base card.
5. I added a birthday sentiment and pearl gems to the corners and bottom of the ribbon.
6. To finish off I made a double bow and added a cabachon to the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Elisabeth Bell - Die cuts and/or Punches
Chocolate Coffee and Cards #105 - Use Ribbon
Crafting with Friends #17 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #26 - Anything Goes
A bit more time to Craft #16 - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum #78 - Make it Girly
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx