Followers

Thursday, 28 April 2016

Let's Dance

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all this morning? I will be off to see my parents today.

Did any of you take ballet when you were younger?  I didn't, it never appealed to me!
I do admire ballerina's as they put a lot of time and effort to be dance with such elegance.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered black card at an angle.
2. I found in my scrap box the musical embossed card and adhered to the base card.
3. The topper I have had for a few years and adhered this with foam pads.
4. I added the bling from my stash to the bottom corner.
5. To finish off I added the birthday sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner #69 - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Designs - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #83 - Always Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew #111 - Embossing (dry)
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown #291 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today.
I do appreciate all your comments and read all of them.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



26 comments:

  1. Good morning to you to!!
    What a lovely card, love those ballet shues!!
    When I was a litlle girl I wanted to be a ballerina but when I found out that they are flatchested I panic and newer speek about ballet again LOL
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great shapes xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Linda love the monochromatic theme
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, no ballet wasn't for me either. Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card designed perfectly as always..xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Linda. Love the colour palette used.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning Linda Beautiful card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I used to have ballet lessons and was obsessed with the book 'Ballet Shoes' as a child! Your card is so elegant Linda. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda what a beautiful card as always and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda, beautiful card, I love the ballerina image and the gorgeous ballet shoes.
    I studied ballet up to my early 20s, but was not tall enough at that time to make it into a ballet company so took teachers exams and taught it instead, it seems a long time ago... it is, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautifully constructed card Linda, Love the ballet shoes and very pretty topper. The added bling looks fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's just gorgeous Linda! I love the striking colour combo!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful love this classy card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wanted to be that ballerina Linda. I had a painting by numbers for Xmas as a kid. Unfortunately I never did dance myself! A gorgeous card you've made. Very elegant X

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful- I love the elegance of the black and white. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just gorgeous, love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. just beautiful. She looks so precious and the die cuts are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Linda, a very beautiful and elgant card, love the die cuts. Hope you have a great weekend.

    Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, this card brings back such wonderful childhood memories, Linda. I did ballet dancing from age 6 to 12 years and still have a pair of ballet shoes hanging in my closet which I'm going to frame - someday. lol I've been saying that for 50 years.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous birthday card. Love the photo and die cut slippers. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Hugs, Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx