Followers

Saturday, 9 April 2016

Lotus Sprite

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have a fabulous day yesterday at Lady's Day in Liverpool, I didn't actually go to the races themselves but to a Soroptomist event at the Liner Hotel in Liverpool. It was a charity event and we raised over £5,000 for Zoe's Place.

I need today to recover so not much will be done today I fear!

My card today features Mitzi Sato-Wiuff's Lotus Sprite which I won in an challenge.


Step by Step

1. A5 White landscape card, I turned this on its side to create a tent card.
2. I then matted and layered mirri and plain card to the base.
3. I printed of Lotus Sprite and coloured with Copic markers, cut out and inked the edges with DI picked raspberry.
4. Across the bottom of the card I have used lace and rose cabochon from Gone Artsy Zibbet
5. To finish off I added the sentiment which I distressed the edges with picked raspberry.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Penny's Challenges #272 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - You are Beautiful
Creative Moments #90 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #80 - Always anything Goes
Digi Choosday #14 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges #128 - Girlie

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


33 comments:

  1. Good morning Linda beautiful card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning colouring Linda. Adore the pinks. Huge congrats and well done on all your hard work with the charity event.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card. Lovely colouring in of the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Linda. Love everything about it. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a beauty Linda. Lovely springlike colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful image and very beautifully coloure! Her eyes are amazing!! Sweet flowers and beautiful design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda well you've done it again Another beautiful card and I love the image and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Linda beautiful image and super colours
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beautiful Linda. Have a restful weekend. Well done on the charity event.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and creative. love the added beauties and colours are adorable.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda, love the image and colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous work, I love the image and beautiful coloring

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous image and a very beautiful card Linda, great colouring
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the image she is so pretty. It sounds like you had a fab day out. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. GORGEOUS!!! I love your coloring on this beauty of a card Linda. So very pretty. Great design too.
    Sorry I haven't been around lately. Hopefully I'm back in the swing of things now - keeping my fingers crossed anyway!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful image Linda and gorgeous colouring, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card and beautiful coloring Linda!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is great Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful colouring Linda and a lovely card.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Linda, love the image and details.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love what you've done with that sweet image, Linda! Mitzi's Sprites are some of my favorites. Great coloring and those lace flowers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful image, love the colours you have chosen x

    ReplyDelete
  24. A gorgeous card Linda. Fabulous image and wonderful colouring. The floral lace is lovely. Have a good week, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sounds like you had a good time whle doing a great thing Linda! Hope you're recovered now! Love your card, it's a really pretty image!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Brilliant bight green eyes! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. great colouring Linda. hope you are recovered now. her eyes are mesmerising. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card Linda and the image has been coloured beautifully.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is gorgeous. Beautiful colored image. The flowers look awesome. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments :)

    - SP (Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  30. A beautiful image beautifully coloured! That lace trim is stunning!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Amazing card, great colouring and love her eyes!!
    ♥Hugs Valenitna♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx