Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I have a fabulous day yesterday at Lady's Day in Liverpool, I didn't actually go to the races themselves but to a Soroptomist event at the Liner Hotel in Liverpool. It was a charity event and we raised over £5,000 for Zoe's Place.
I need today to recover so not much will be done today I fear!
My card today features Mitzi Sato-Wiuff's Lotus Sprite which I won in an challenge.
Step by Step
1. A5 White landscape card, I turned this on its side to create a tent card.
2. I then matted and layered mirri and plain card to the base.
3. I printed of Lotus Sprite and coloured with Copic markers, cut out and inked the edges with DI picked raspberry.
4. Across the bottom of the card I have used lace and rose cabochon from Gone Artsy Zibbet
5. To finish off I added the sentiment which I distressed the edges with picked raspberry.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Penny's Challenges #272 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - You are Beautiful
Creative Moments #90 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #80 - Always anything Goes
Digi Choosday #14 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges #128 - Girlie
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx