Followers

Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Old Vintage Motor

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?  A crafting day is planned here.

Today I have a vintage card for the male in your life.
My dad loves vintage motors and so do I although I couldn't name them to save my life!


Step by Step

1. A5 Landscape white card which I have matted and layered navy blue card.
2. I stamped the vintage travel stamp onto white card with Versafine and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder. I then distressed with DI ground espresso.
3. The car topper I distressed around the edges then matted and layered onto navy blue card.
4. To finish off I added the sentiment and attached a cog to the centre and one to the corner of the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Craft your Passion #306 - Always Anything Goes
Our Crafty Corner #8 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #31 - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time #259 - AG with Distressing
Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
A Beautiful Mess #1 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #192 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful I love vintage cars too hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, a really "classic" card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great vintage male card Linda.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous vintage card, love this too...you make them so well.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous male themed card Linda. Wonderful vintage feel.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous male card. Love the background and great topper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, Fabulous project. All the embellishments fit perfectly together. Thank you for joining us at Our Crafty Corner Good luck. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Erin Challenge Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda what a beautiful card and the design is great I love the images.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't name the car makers, either, but I do love this card! You always do such wonderful vintage, Linda. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image and fab colours,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Linda what a fabulous male card, the image of the vintage car is brilliant. Great layout and colours are perfect for vintage look, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda this is a stunning vintage card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great male card Linda, all the elements go so well together. Hope you enjoyed your crafty day.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Linda!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous male card Lind, great image and details.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fab male card Linda. Brilliant design x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A fabulous male card Linda and such a wonderful looking classic car. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous male card Linda. I love the vintage car image. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fab men's card , love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your male vintage cards Linda!
    Love the image too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A fantastic vintage card! and so elegant! I love it!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting in a beautiful mess challenge 1, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card. Thanks for joining us a Our Crafty Corner.

    Deni Xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fabulous card!

    Thank you for participating in the OSAAT "Anything Goes with Distressing" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your card Linda. Such a wonderful masculine creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends. Sorry I'm late visiting, but better late than never, right!!
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, LPoCF DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx