Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.
I have had a nice relaxing weekend, doing a little bit of crafting and enjoying quality time with Rick.
Today a shabby chic/vintage card to share.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered white linen card distressed with Victorian velvet.
2. The next layer is pink card from First Edition Rose Garden distressed the edges with Victorian velvet.
3. The next layer is also from the First Edition Rose Garden which I tore along then distressed with Vintage photo.
4. The topper is from Kraftyhands which I distressed and matted and layered over a doily distressed with Vintage photo.
5. I then added texture using gypsophilia with Wild Orchid flowers.
6. To finish off I added the butterfly, sentiment and pearls.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
A Beautiful Mess #1 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #193 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #27 - Anything Goes
Creative Corner - Flower Power
Fussy and Fancy #161 - Green & Pink
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx