Followers

Friday, 15 April 2016

Thank you

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post this morning as Rick and I are off to the Isle of Man today to see my stepson and his family. Just hopping that the weather is kind to us.

Have you checked out my mixed media blog?
This is where I post my journalling pages, canvas' and altered art.
I hope you take the time to see what I have been up to.

Today is a thank you card made for all of you my faithful followers!
I so enjoy my crafting and you all give me so much encouragement and inspiration!


Step by Step

1. A5 white card which I have matted and layered pale pink card and distressed the edges with Vintage photo.
2. The next layer is from a paper pack by IndigoBlu which has also had the edges distressed.
3. I distressed the Kraftyhands topper with Victorian velvet and adhered with foam pads.
4. Along the bottom I added some cream lace and pearl gems to the centre of each flower.
5. To finish off I distressed the sentiment with Victorian velvet and Vintage photo and added pearls to the 2 top corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Fab n Funky #300 - Pretty and Girly
Inspiration Destination #81 - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #244 - Flowers Everywhere
The Crafty Addicts #13 - AG option Girly
Penny's Challenges #273 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

34 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and elegant card, love that lace. Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful vintage card love the image and the lace trim hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers used on this gorgeous card, the lace sets them off wonderfully.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous vintage feel to this lovely card, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning, morning. Happy Friday. Gorgeous card. Love the lace trim along the bottom. Have a lovely weekend and safe travels.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda the image, colours and card design look truly wonderful
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifull card!! Love the lace and beautiful paper!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda and your design is wnderful as always
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I love the vintage aspect of this card... Very inspiring! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week! I hope I will see you again soon!
    Hugs,

    Alessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda and love that background and vintage lady. Have a good trip. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card Linda
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card, as always, Linda. I do like reading your step by step as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous vintage card, love the image and colours and that flower lace is so pretty.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the beautiful lace. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card, nice vintage feel. Thanks for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Linda, beautiful image, background and pretty lace.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this Linda - just asked to follow your mixed media blog too - sorry not done it before but I didn't realise! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautiful and I love the flower border at the bottom.
    Hope you have a wonderful trip!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous card Linda! Have a lovely trip. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant creation, love this image and gorgeous colours chosen. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  22. A stunning vintage card Linda - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a great vintage card.


    Thanks for joining us at inspiration destination

    Tracey ct

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card. Love the vintage image and lovely flower lace trim. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  25. A beautiful feminine vintage creation.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  26. A beautiful vintage card Linda. Hope you've had a lovely day. Will check out your mixed media blog too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a beautiful card!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oooo, another incredible vintage creation, Linda! I love the lace flower border. How delightful. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  29. So lovely Linda! That image is so pretty!
    Love the flower lace too!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx