Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post this morning as Rick and I are off to the Isle of Man today to see my stepson and his family. Just hopping that the weather is kind to us.
Have you checked out my mixed media blog?
This is where I post my journalling pages, canvas' and altered art.
I hope you take the time to see what I have been up to.
Today is a thank you card made for all of you my faithful followers!
I so enjoy my crafting and you all give me so much encouragement and inspiration!
Step by Step
1. A5 white card which I have matted and layered pale pink card and distressed the edges with Vintage photo.
2. The next layer is from a paper pack by IndigoBlu which has also had the edges distressed.
3. I distressed the Kraftyhands topper with Victorian velvet and adhered with foam pads.
4. Along the bottom I added some cream lace and pearl gems to the centre of each flower.
5. To finish off I distressed the sentiment with Victorian velvet and Vintage photo and added pearls to the 2 top corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Fab n Funky #300 - Pretty and Girly
Fresh Brewed Designs - Flowers
Inspiration Destination #81 - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #244 - Flowers Everywhere
The Crafty Addicts #13 - AG option Girly
Penny's Challenges #273 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx