Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today? Did you enjoy your weekend.
I had a very busy one and when this goes live will be on my way to Sudbury.
A vintage card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 cream square card which I have matted and layered bronze pearlescent card.
2. The next layer I have distressed the edges with DI ground espresso.
3. I wrapped lace and seam binding around both layers, the seam binding has been distressed with ground espresso. The time cabachon I adhered to the centre. These are from Gone Artsy Zibbet
4. I matted and layered the topper onto bronze card and placed at an angle.
5. To finish off I added the gem flourish.
I would like to enter this into the following Challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #17 - Anything Goes
ABC Challenge - E is for Everything
Cards Galore - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #106 - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #153 - Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx