Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Thank you for all your lovely comments over the weekend, I so appreciate them!
Rick and I had a wonderful time on the Isle of Man.
What is your favourite colour of Roses? Do you have a favourite flower?
My favourite flower is the Fressia!
Today's card is all about Roses!
Step by Step
1. DL card which I have created an A5 card by adhering Kraft card to the front of the DL.
2. The next layer is paper from IndigoBlu floral paper pack, both layers were distressed ink.
3. I cut out the birds from gold pearlescent card.
4. Adhered the topper which has been distressed with Vintage photo with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added cream ribbon and made a bow and finally adhered a metal dragonfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts #359 - Ribbons and Roses
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #194 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #18 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #107 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #26 - Anything Goes
Cre8tive Hands Friends #4 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx