Followers

Sunday, 3 April 2016

You Tube Subscriber Winner

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a lovely morning visiting a new Craft Show in the North West at the Oval Sports Centre on the Wirral with my friend Gill.

In February on my You Tube channel I did a 200 Subscriber video with the prize being this altered pringles can filled with lace, bling and anything else I can fit into it.


Today I have chosen the winner from all the people who commented on that video and all the new video's since then.

To see who won please watch the video here!


Congratulations to the winner

Please contact me at lasimpson60@gmail.com.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous gift for the winner of your youtube channel giveway! Congrats to her :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Linda, this is an amazing steampunk vintage creation. A container has never looked so handsome. Well done!
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Linda this is amazing and I just love it.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great project Linda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift, congrat to the winner!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Tracy. Lucky girl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done the winner!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow so chuffed I won! This is a fabulous piece and I'm a big fan of your work Linda so I'm thrilled, thank you. Thanks for the congratulations everyone. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx