Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Wednesday to you all!
A vintage male card to share with you today
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 deckle edged Kraft card.
2. Printed off the backing paper from Crafter's Companion Times Gone by CD, distressed with vintage photo.
3. Attached the aeroplane charm to Baker's twine and wrapped around background card.
4. I matted and layered the topper which has been distressed onto Kraft card.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts #263 - Vintage
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations #156 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #112 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #312 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting and supporting my blog!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx