Followers

Saturday, 14 May 2016

Femme Fatale

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Just back home after a fabulous workshop in Leeds run by Ian and Mike.
I will share my project on my Mixed Media Blog tomorrow!

Today my card is made using Kraftyhands Femme Fatale CD


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered pearlescent yellow card embossed with Regal Swirl embossing folder.
2. I then matted and layered papers from the CD.
3. I wrapped lemon organza ribbon around all layers before adhering to base card.
4. I adhered the sentiment to the topper before adhering to base card with foam pads.
5. To finish off I made a triple bow, added butterflies and pearl gems to the corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting-with-Friends #20 -  Anything Goes
Cre8tive Hands Friends #6 - Anything Goes
Southern Girls #134 - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #101 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #71 - Polka Dots or Stripes

Many thanks for stopping by today and your support!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. it's a very beautiful card Linda.


    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely card Linda - great elements! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the design you used on this too Linda.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful, cheerful, encouraging and feminine! Love it! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda, love the colour and embossing. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty feminine card Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda, love this, so pretty and feminine. Great layout and fab colours.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card Linda! Love all the elements you used! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love those papers and cute image...perfect with the added butterfly on the bow.....xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner! Jeanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just lovely Linda, gorgeous colours and layout, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely embellishments and I adore the embossed background paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful vintage feel card. Thank you for joining us at TTPH challenge.
    Lisa(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really amazing design!! So pretty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely topper, my friend, and I love those fabulous butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very beautiful and elegant card!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls. the butterflies are great - and I'm a sucker for a summery lemon yellow! Kelly, Team Lou at Southern Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx