Followers

Monday, 30 May 2016

IndigoBlu Caitlin

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I had a lovely chilled relaxed day in the garden yesterday and hoping to do the same today.
Tomorrow is going to be a busy day as got my packing to do for Wednesday as I fly off to see my friend Deb in America!

Rick will be at home looking after the fur babies and having a rest!

IndigoBlu are celebrating 5 years! WOW where has the time gone!

To celebrate I am sharing a card using the beautiful IndigoBlu Caitlin stamp.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card.
2. First layer is brown embossed card.
3. The next layer is white card which I distressed with DI squeezed lemonade, wild honey and spiced marmalade, I then used picked raspberry by dabbing my circle blending tool into the ink and dabbing in circles onto the background, then using a flower stamp by IndigoBlu to create the background.
4. I stamped Caitlin onto stamping card with Memento, coloured image with Copics then cut out with SB Labels 47. I then matted and layered onto card which I had in my stash from my shaving foam and inks technique.
5. Stamped the sentiment using Versafine Sepia, clear embossed, cut out with Labels 47 distressed with squeezed lemonade, distressed the edges with spiced marmalade and adhered to card.
6. To finish off I added gold gems to the corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create  #178 - Anything Goes
Eclectic Ellapu - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #34 - Anything Goes
Penny Black and More - AG with Stamping
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Linda fantastic summer colours
    Have a fantastic time in the USA.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the stamp you have used. I hope your packing goes well and that you have an awesome trip. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamping ans inking Linda, the background just glows with sunny colours.

    Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the colours have a awesome time on your hols hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda, love the look on her face and your colouring and your background all comes together perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great image and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is gorgeous hun,beautiful colors have a great holiday hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours and great inspiration here.xx  {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card!
    Have a great trip!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic, love those firey colours! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the background and very pretty image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Linda, wonderful colours and design, lovely girl image too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda! I love the image & the fabby warm colours!
    Hugs
    dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful bit of stamping, the colours are gorgeous Linda. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely make Linda - nearly bought this stamp today - now I'm wishing I had! Big hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely, bright and sunny card Linda. Love the stamp too. Have a brilliant time in America.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card Linda, I like the image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just love this gorgeous color combo. yellow and orange are fabulous. Your coloring is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, incredible coloring, my friend! I'm playing catchup again having been gone for the long weekend celebrating Memorial Day here in the USA. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely card the image looks like you Linda!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more
    May Challenge: Anything goes with stamped image at the main role;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card Linda. I love the colours you have chosen and your colouring is beautiful. Have a wonderful time in America. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  23. A wonderful card Linda and gorgeous, warm colours. The image looks fabulous. Have a fabulous time in America and a safe journey. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing, great coloures!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is a very nice encouraging and supportive friendship card. I love the colorful background that you made. It reminds me of deep, warm summer. Have a lovely trip to America, and thanks for joining Eclectic Ellapu’s May challenge!

    -DT NieNie

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends for challenge #34!

    Tracy (aka Blue Daisy)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx