Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A beautiful sunny day here this morning.
I have a busy day today, blitzing the house and cleaning the windows too before I go and see my very good friend Deb in America on Wednesday. Getting excited so need to burn off this excess energy I have. Hoping to get into the garden this afternoon if it stays nice.
I hope you all have a wonderful day whatever you have planned.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card, matted and layered green pearlscent card.
2. Matted and layered lilac patterned card and added green strip along the bottom.
3. Over the green strip I adhered lace and pearls.
4. Matted and layered the topper onto SB scalloped circle lilac card.
5. To finish off added a green bow with flower to the centre and the birthday sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - G is for Girlie
Chocolate, Coffee Cards #110 - Bingo Middle horizontal row
Crafting with Friends #21 - Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party #125 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #29 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx