Followers

Friday, 20 May 2016

Lilypad Dreams

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all well!

Had a lovely day yesterday, picked up the last minute bits and bobs for my holiday to America to see my beautiful friend Deb, I am so looking forward to seeing her again.

Today I am sharing a card using another of the beautiful images by Elisabeth Bell.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card with scalloped embossed front.
2. Using Little B heart die I cut out using peach card.
3. I cut out the white heart and stamped the cute little fairy with Memento and coloured with my Copics, I coloured the wings with Spectrum Noir glitter pens.
4. Using Sweet Dixie daisy die and made 2 flowers and added gold gem to the centre.
5. To finish off I made a double bow with peach organza ribbon added bling to the centre and twisted one end and attached with a pearl gem and the other end I tucked under the flower.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge - Make your own Flowers
Crafty Gals Corner #72 - May Flowers
Fab n Funky - 305 - No Designer Papers
Inspiration Destination #86 - Always Anything Goes
Lil Red Wagon - Blooming Fun

Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

30 comments:

  1. Adorable card Linda. Not sure when you are leaving but have a great time with your friend.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. o this is super sweet and very beautiful Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Beautiful Linda Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant work, fabulous colours combined here...Enjoy the weekend.x
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet image Linda and lovely soft colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and image with lovely colouring.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card and adorable image!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning Linda what a beautiful card and the design is wonderful.
    I hope you have a wonderful Holiday in Florida so jealous have a god time.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used and the colours are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous coloring as always Linda and I love the flowers you added too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card kinda, love the peach. Gorgeous image and loving the heart!!. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda. I love that peach colour, it frames the gorgeous image so well. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. so delicate and pretty Linda - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Linda, what a gorgeous card, beautiful image and colour combo. Lovely heart die and I love how you've made the tails of your bow, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card with a sweet image, thanks for sharing at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. She's framed out so pretty with that heart! Love the addition of those pretty flowers on here too Linda.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous Linda. I like the design and the image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful design and a lovely image, the flowers are gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A lovely card Linda and a fabulous design. The image is adorable. Have a good weekend. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Linda. I love what you've done with the ribbon. Very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable image, so pretty with the peach and hearts xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Stunning card my friend. When are you heading to America? Brian and I had no sunshine in Spain, earlier in the month, so we are booked to go back for a week in July, in hope that the weather has improved, hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card Linda, love the pretty heart frame and flowers. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a sweet image, Linda, and I adore the waterlily embellies! Great idea to use the heart shape for the image and the mat.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous card Linda. I love the hearts

    ReplyDelete
  27. Really cute. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tis is really beautiful Linda. Thanks for joining us at EB WOrld. Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the way you twisted the ribbon! It gives such a wonderful effect.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx