Followers

Thursday, 12 May 2016

On the Road

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Thursday to you all!

Well it seems I am really in the swing of my crafting now and so glad that the mojo has returned.
I can't seem to stop at the moment.  I do hope you have visited my mixed media blog as there I showcase my mixed media projects!

A male card today, this time one for the older male.


Step by Step

1. A5 white Landscape card.
2. I matted and layered Kraft card.
3. I printed off the backing paper from the Bygone Transport CD, cut in half diagonally and placed either side of the card.
4. I printed off another sheet of background paper, distressed with ground espresso Distress Ink.
5. To finish off I added the vintage motor topper which I distressed with foam pads and the sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Creative Moments #93 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #85 - Always Anything Goes
Lil Red Wagon #341 - Let's hear it for the Boys
The Male Room #35 - Transport
The Crafty Addicts #15 - AG/Add Sentiment
Creative Card Crew #112 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


28 comments:

  1. Wonderful vintage style Linda, love the car and the different layers.
    Looks like its going to be a sunny day here too don't know what I am doing today either, off to the dentist first lol.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card Linda, Love youre great paper colection!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful male themd card Linda!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great vintage themed masculine card. Very nice layout of the different pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant vintage art work love the colours and gorgeous image...xx  {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic and great vintage card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous male card Linda, loving the vintage look!!
    Hugs Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Linda! So hard to get cards for males that are suitable, love the colour and the theme! Thanks so much for entering the Creative Moments Challenge! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is an amazing masculine card I love the vintage feel. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vintage feel! Thanks for playing at TTCRD with us this week
    Hugs,

    ALessandra - DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this vintage look Linda, fabulous layout and images.
    We have a vintage car rally here in Inverness at the weekend, should be worth a look at, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card for any guy - young or old! Love the vintage car and your card is gorgeous.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card Linda. I always love your vintage style cards. The car topper is fabulous. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great vintage card Linda, love the colours and the design.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  15. a lovely male card Lind - great work x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just adore all the classic car images you have used lately, Linda! My dad would have loved cards like this one. Unfortunately, he was gone many years before I started card making. But these always make me think of him. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous male card, love how you have used the backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very beautiful! so happy your mojo is back! you make wonderful creations!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow that automobile is SUCH a fun image and what a brilliant way you've showcased it on this fabulous masculine design!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic mans card.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card design, Linda. Love the golden hues and pretty earth tones. This is a lovely masculine card! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the wonderful vintage feel of your masculine card. Thanks for playing along with us at the Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card. Lovely image and colours.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think your vintage car is so elegant - perfect for the challenge. Great colours and perfect for a guy. Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Male Room, Deborah. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great vintage style masculine card . Thanks for playing along in TMR
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx