Followers

Sunday, 22 May 2016

Steampunk Warrior

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Sunday to you all and I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Did you know I have a second blog?
This blog is for my mixed media projects and I do hope you can visit and leave me some love?

Here is the link and if you can follow and support my other blog that would be brilliant!
Thank you!


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have matted and layered pearlescent embossed card.
2. The next layer I distressed white stamping card with Distress ink, vintage photo and ground espresso.
3. I cut out the two Marianne Gear Box dies using bronze pearlescent card.
4. I cut out Marianne Cogs dies using Kraft card and arranged them around the topper as a frame and adhered to card base with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off I added black and brown pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar #199 - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee Cards #109 - Just us Girls
Crafting with Friends #21 - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #325 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #108 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #29 - Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party #124 - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Linda thank you for joining us on this week's challenge over on
    Crafty Catz
    Dianne xx
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, loving the rich colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card and image Linda. Love the steampunk theme!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Linda
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is fantastic!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this and NO I didn't know you had a steampunk blog...awesome will go over and follow.. hugs...  {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the central image and all the wonderful cogs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Linda, love the large cog die !
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, the colours are gorgeous and showcase that topper off perfectly. Love the cogs Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda what a stunning card and I love the image and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, love, LOVE the steampunk gears and cogs, my friend. Perfect embellies for this image. Fabulous distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous steampunk card, love the image and bsckground colours.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card Linda, fabulous image and colours, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. super background and gears Linda - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image and all the cogs
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic! I love all the gears on here and especially with that image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just love everything about this card Linda ! so different, the topper is so unusual, love it!
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card. Love the cogs...great job x

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous Steampunk card Linda. The topper and cogs are wonderful. I hope you enjoyed Saturday's class. Have a good week. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous steampunk card Linda. I love the distressed card background. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awesome steampunk card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  22. A great card. Thank you for sharing at PDE Linky Party. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous background! Lovely card :) Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Awesome Steampunk card Linda! Love the image & cogs :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! Remember to check back to see if you are one of our winners too :)
    And I'm so sorry to be late commenting! Had a bad month healthwise.. PS: I got a sweet blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx