Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today? Did you have a good weekend?
I am so behind with my Christmas cards for this year that I thought I better get a wiggle on and start making them.
A vintage Christmas card!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 deckle edged square Kraft card.
2. Matted and layered gold pearlescent and red checked card onto base card.
3. Matted and layered topper onto gold pearlescent card.
4. Added lace and pearl trim to bottom of card.
5. To finish off distressed around the sentiment before adhering to card with foam pads for dimension.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle #189 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #34 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas #281 - Anything Goes
A Bit more Time to Craft #20 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Chrismtas2 - Anything Goes Christmas
Not Just Cards - Always Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx