Followers

Thursday, 9 June 2016

Anniversary Waltz

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all well and that the weather is being kind to you all!

A vintage anniversary card to share today.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 cream card which I have matted and layered Kraft card which I distressed with DI ground espresso.
2. The second layer is printed from the Times Gone by CD distressed around the edges with DI vintage photo.
3. Along the bottom I added some floral lace.
4. The topper has been distressed with vintage photo and then matted and layered onto distressed Kraft card.
5. To finish off I added the metal corner and distressed the sentiment.

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Lovely card, and sutch a romantic lace, fits right in the scene!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda. Love the stunning lace detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and classy, love the vintage.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of my parents dancing to "The Anniversary Waltz" each year. They weren't avid dancers the rest of the year, but each year, for 48 years, they celebrated their anniversary with a dance. After my dad passed, my mom would still play the song each year. :-D Thanks for the wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous vintage card, love the lace detail!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous and so elegant!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  8. a super card Linda - lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely anniversary card. I love the floral lace. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous vintage card Linda, I like the image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this vintage design so classy Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely design Linda, gorgeous image and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, you know I love that lace! Gorgeous work! Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Anniversary card!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx