Followers

Friday, 24 June 2016

Brown Sugar #204 Challenge

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Exciting news to share today!
While I was away I was approached by Kim over at Brown Sugar asking if I would like to be on the design team! Of course I said yes and today I am sharing my first project for the challenge blog.

The theme this week is Anything Goes

Our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine

Store - http://lacysunshine.weebly.com
Blog - http://lacysunshine.blogspot.co.uk

The prize is 3 digi images of winners choice.

Here is my project using Sugar Plum


Step by Step

1. A5 landscape white card which I have matted and layered purple card.
2. The next layer is Centura pearlescent card which I have added a die cut from my stash across the middle.
3. Printed the image onto Supersmooth card and coloured with my Copics. I then matted and layered onto silver pearlescent card and adhered to card with foam pads for dimension.
4. I then added the flowers from my stash to the corner.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations  #318 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #4 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #91 - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter #254 - Birthday Girl
The Crafty Addicts #18 - Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #80 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by Today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



24 comments:

  1. Precious card Linda, love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Linda, love the image and gorgeous colouring. I like that die across the centre and my favourite colour flowers, gorgeous. Congratulations on your DT post. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new DT post Linda. Such a pretty creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda i like the image the colours and the flowers, Congratulations on your New DT spot
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card the image is so pretty. Congratulations on your new Design Team post. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just gorgeous hun love the image,and those flowers hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing colouring Linda - very cute card! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shading, Linda! Gorgeous design! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Linda. Beautiful coloring, and the layout is lovely. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet image, lovely layout and colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats lovely Linda. Brilliant colours on this beautiful creation , love that image too..xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for joining our Challenge at Creative Moments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda and huge congrats to you.
    Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely GORGEOUS design!! Stunning coloring! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card Linda. Fabulous colours and design. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous these are just fab love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute in my fav colours.


    Thanks for joining us at inspiration destination

    Tracey dt

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Shelter DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is super adorable, great colouring!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty & girly! Love the image!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fantastic card! Congratulations on your new DT position
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card, love the image, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card Linda, love the flowers and die cut border! Thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Crafty Addicts Challenge!
    Hugs Donna(DT)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx