Followers

Sunday, 26 June 2016

Corsets and Cogs

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

We are in Birmingham to celebrate the Christening of our Great Nephew Daniel today.
It will be great to catch up with family!

You all know how I love my Steampunk and this is another of my favourites.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 Kraft square card which I have matted and layered brown card.
2. The next layer is from G45 Steampunk paper.
3. The tag I made by stencilling the design with texture paste, once dry distressed with DI ground espresso then drew around the image with Fude Ball pen.
4. Added ribbon and heart embellishment to the tag.
5. To finish off I added the gears which where cut out with Kraft card then coloured with black Copic pen.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle #194 - Tag your it!
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #36 - Anything Goes
A Vintage Journey - Texture or Embossing Paste
Crafting with Friends #23 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #112 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. A beautiful steamy creation, Linda. Wishing you a blessed Christening.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't beat a bit of steampunk. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. I have a lovely die giveaway x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your day Linda. Great steampunk detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfful Steampunk card just love the rich colours Enjoy the Christening love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous steam punk card Linda, great design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Linda, love the background and colours and a great tag. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you know I love my steam punk and this is super hun love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Linda, if Steampunk had been around when I was young it would have been my look. Brilliant design too.
    Hope you are having a lovely day, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great steampunk masterpiece, Linda, with amazing, bright colors, yet a feminine theme that feels girly! Beautiful design, and fantastic textures and details! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Evening Linda what a great card I love your design and the colour is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and great design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Corset and cogs and a brilliant result.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous steampunk card. Your design is wonderful. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love steampunk, great coloure and those corsets and wheels, amazing!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning, I love these gorgeous colors and that image

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really awesome steampunk design!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant steampunk design Linda! Love the use of the cogs!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card with a steampunk design. thanks for joining in the fun at A Vintage Journey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx