Followers

Tuesday, 28 June 2016

Especially for You

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?

A day in the craft room for me today, plan to get messy with my inks and stamps.
What are you doing today?

Today I am sharing with you a vintage monochrome card.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white square card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. The next layer is white Centura pearlescent card, I wrapped black ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
3. I matted and layered the topper onto black card before adhering with foam pads.
4. I added black gems to the two top corners and the sentiment.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added the rose cabochon to the centre.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Left of Centre Challenges #136 - Monochrome
A Bit more time to Craft - Anything Goes
Cards Galore - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #33 - Always Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

27 comments:

  1. Love this Linda great vintage them and fabulous monochromatic colour
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Linda. Everything about it CAS but classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda I love the topper it is so pretty hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mono card Linda, that image is the cutest. Enjoy getting messy...xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is stunning hun love vintage,and this is amazing hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, love the monochrome look and the topper is so cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful and I love the image of the girl and the neutral colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This image is just adorable! Love the way you've used it for your very beautiful and subtle project

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful with a sweet image Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda what a great card and the design is wnderful I love the image it is so sweet.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just lovely Linda and so beautifully designed, love the mono colour theme, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful Vintage design!! Love that you've made it in neutral colors! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great CAS card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi I am back again this time to thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 29 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute is she! I love the B&W colour combo!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda, such a lovely elegant card and such a sweet image and beautiful bow.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous vintage card, love the image and black bow with the white rose.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful vintage card Linda,I like the design and the cute image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very beautiful card Linda! I love the monochrome feel!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely design. Thank you for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge, good luck in the voting and we hope to see you again. Crafty Blessings. Tracy SOC DT x Don't forget about our Sisters of Craft Facebook Group too where you share your makes, find inspiration and take part in mini challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at LOC. Good Luck...Genny DTxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx