Followers

Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Kitten's are Angels....

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!

A kitten card to share with you today, I am missing my little fur babies as well as hubby.
I hope they are behaving themselves!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white scalloped square card.
2. The background has been created by distressing with DI wilted violet ink pad, using the circular distressing tool added the circles, then stamped the paw prints with Memento ink.
3. Added the ribbon which has been distressed with above ink.
4. Adhered topper with foam pads for dimension.
5. To finish off added the sentiment.

Many thanks for your visits and support!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, gorgeous card, I have these toppers and love them, the cat looks like our Teallach, beautiful colours and design.
    Hope you are enjoying your holiday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteness ++ gorgeous card LInda.xx
    .
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kitty, lovely card and love youre ribonn!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous this is such an adorable images love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card linda I love the image and your design is wonderful.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is really fabulous! Wondeful kitty and design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute kitten and the background is fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card the cat looks so happy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda, I love the cat and the ribbon
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just too precious, my friend. I love the sentiment - it's so true. :-D The kitten paws on the background are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh so cute hun beautiful love the ribbon,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is adorable! love the background!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  13. How pretty! I especially like all the words for 'KITTY'. Darling design! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet little kitty!
    Love it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx