Followers

Wednesday, 29 June 2016

Miss Austen

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you today? 

I had a wonderful messy day yesterday, gradually sorting out my to do list which seems to be getting longer and longer!

Today my card is made using IndigoBlu's Miss Austen stamp.


Step by Step

1. A5 white landscape card.
2. First layer is stamping card which I have stamped the flowers with Versafine vintage sepia and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder, I then distressed with DI tea dye. I then painted the flowers with IndigoBlu acrylic paint townhouse teal.
3. I stamped the image with Versafine vintage sepia, embossed with WOW clear embossing powder, painted around the image and the flowers in the image before matting and layering onto Kraft card which was distressed with DI ground espresso.
4. I stamped the sentiment with Versafine, embossed then distressed with DI tea die, adhered to card with foam pads.
5. To finish off I stamped the flower 3 times with Versafine, painted with teal paint and adhered with Pinflair.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

IndigoBlu - Brown and Teal
Crafting from the Heart #118- Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #318 - Always Anything Goes
Love to Scrap #80 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today
Enjoy your Day
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

32 comments:

  1. That's beautiful hun love that stamp I have it somewhere brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Linda, the image is beautiful and love the colours.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Linda, what a beautiful card.I love the extra diamention of the flowers. Thank you for taking the time to enter the IndigoBlu challenge. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and love those aged colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning image and colour palette Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, a beautiful creation from you today for the Indigoblu challenge. Love the colours and texture you have created especially in the flowers. Crafty hugs Pen Guest DT member for Indigoblu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and adore the colours Linda Have a great day Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully created with those awesome colours.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and I love the sentiment!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, love how you have cutout flowers in the corner!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beatiful card, Linda. I love the popped-up flowers and the great image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous stamp and love the colours you have chosen. Great sentiment, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the colours and the image is amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful card. I love the image and the colours are stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Linda, I love how you've stamped yur background and then added a cut out flower in te corner, lovely image and fabulous colour combo, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous vintage card Linda, I like the image, the colours and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is a stunning make Linda - I love the image and the decoupaged flowers - brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us at Indigo Blu this month and good luck! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  18. so very lovely. Beautiful color combo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card Linda, love the colour combo xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card. Love the colour combo.
    Hugs Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a pretty card, Linda....don't work tooooooooo hard xx ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your miss Austen is simply stunning, Linda! Thank you for joining us at Indigo blu challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is really lovely Linda, love the colours, the flowers and the image.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  24. lovely card and I like the 3d flowers. Thank you for joining in at Crafting From the Heart this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a gorgeous card.Love the dimension of the flowers and the fabulous colour palette.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love these colours & the flowers go beautifully with that stamp!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. I too have a growing 'to-do' list. I hope you're keeping well xx

    Gorgeous card, this colour combination is a winner isn't it.
    Thank you for joining us at the IndigoBlu challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Linda, this is exquisite! I'm in awe of every beautiful (vintage) detail. A stamping masterpiece, my friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Linda! This is lovely!!!! Thank you for taking part in the IndigoBlu Blog Challenge! Maxine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx