Followers

Sunday, 19 June 2016

Someone Special

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Happy Father's day to all you Father's out there!

Here is a photograph of me with my Dad when I was a small baby! This was taken at our home in Malta which is where my Dad was stationed and I was born.


My card is for my own Dad!


Step by Step

1. Cream DL card which I have matted and layered brown card.
2. The next layer is from Man about Town papers.
3. The topper I cut out, distressed around the edges and adhered with foam pads for dimension.
4. I cut out the Crafter's Companion Car die from their Downton Abbey collection with black card.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment "someone special".

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Chocolate, Coffee, Cards #1 - Use a Die Cut
Brown Sugar #203 - Father's Day
Crafting with Friends #23 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #111 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #30 - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar  - Father's Day
Crafty Girls Creations #21 - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. What a super special photo of you and your Dad. You were so tiny. Adore your awesome masculine card too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you card, fab photo,Malta is a fabulous place to grow up in Beautiful Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous photo. TFS. Would that make you a little malteser then? :) Fantastic card. Really love this Linda.
    Have a wonderful Sunday.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice and special card for your Dad! Thank you for joining our challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!
    Diane CC&C DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous vintage card and fun photo I have one to like this.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great vintage male card, your dad will love it. Hugs Jennifer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card Linda and i love the pic of you and your dad - wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photo Linda and a fabulous Dad's card,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a wonderful vintage card. I love the photo of you with your dad. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the photo of you and your Dad Linda, special memories and I love your Father's Day card, very special indeed.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous vintage card the design is perfect Thanks for sharing your special photo Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great blog post and beautiful card! I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very beautiful card and a great picture! Happy Father's day!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for entering your lovely creation into our current challenge, just love what you used and the colours are amazing...hope to see you next challenges.xx

    Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous sweet photo Linda, love your memory shared here. Fabulous card aswell.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great photo and lovely card!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card and precious photo, Linda.
    Hugs,
    Em x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card, my friend, and great photograph! Dad's are so special.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card Linda. What a wonderful photo of you both. X

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great project! Thank you for joining us at the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog Father`s Day. Good Luck! Simona DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous male project.....and a gorgeous photo too! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx