Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Father's day to all you Father's out there!
Here is a photograph of me with my Dad when I was a small baby! This was taken at our home in Malta which is where my Dad was stationed and I was born.
My card is for my own Dad!
Step by Step
1. Cream DL card which I have matted and layered brown card.
2. The next layer is from Man about Town papers.
3. The topper I cut out, distressed around the edges and adhered with foam pads for dimension.
4. I cut out the Crafter's Companion Car die from their Downton Abbey collection with black card.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment "someone special".
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards #1 - Use a Die Cut
Brown Sugar #203 - Father's Day
Crafting with Friends #23 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #111 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts #30 - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar - Father's Day
Crafty Girls Creations #21 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx