Followers

Sunday, 5 June 2016

Steam Train

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you today?

I am having a lovely time in USA with Deb!

A couple of years ago Rick and I did the Carlisle to Settle stream train trip. It was fabulous, I do love the smell of steam trains!


Step by Step

1. A5 Landscape white card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. The paper is from the Times Gone by CD.
3. The topper has been matted and layered onto black card.
4. The trunk and atlas were printed off from the CD too.
5. To finish off I added the metal compass charm and sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love steam trains. Enjoy your wonderful holiday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great vintage card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely card! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fabulous vintage masculine card, Linda! The gradient shading in each section looks amazing! Loving all the images and elements! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation and gorgeous colours to this design...loving this... ♥ {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card Linda, always want to go on the Orient Express, we shall see, LOL..glad you are having a great and well deserved holiday, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing vintage card!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marvelous vintage card, Linda! Love the images you selected and the sepia tones. Matting them with black really makes them pop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Linda. I love the vintage look. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda what a wonderful card and the design is wonderful.
    I'm sorry Ive not been commenting but I've not been too good. But on the mend now.
    Hugs Debs xxxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ae love steam trains too, great image

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful steam train card. Lovely color all around

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another great card! Love the train!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx