Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
An extra early post this morning as I am off to America this morning to see my good friend Deb.
So excited I can't begin to tell you! I have been counting the sleeps!
While I am away I have blog posts scheduled for every other day and do hope you will pop by!
My card today is using another Elisabeth Bell's sweet images.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card base which I have matted and layered red card.
2. Using Little B Labels die cut out blue and white stamping card.
3. Stamped the Elisabeth Bell image with Memento and coloured with Copics, I then distressed around image with Pan Pastels.
4. Cut out the Sweet Dixie bunting die using blue card.
5. To finish off I added the flowers and blue pearls to the 3 corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #157 - AG/Flowers
Crafting from the Heart #114 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #314 - Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #177 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #190 - Flower Power
Many thanks for your visit today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx