Followers

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Strawberry Fair

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

An extra early post this morning as I am off to America this morning to see my good friend Deb.

So excited I can't begin to tell you! I have been counting the sleeps!

While I am away I have blog posts scheduled for every other day and do hope you will pop by!

My card today is using another Elisabeth Bell's sweet images.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card base which I have matted and layered red card.
2. Using Little B Labels die cut out blue and white stamping card.
3. Stamped the Elisabeth Bell image with Memento and coloured with Copics, I then distressed around image with Pan Pastels.
4. Cut out the Sweet Dixie bunting die using blue card.
5. To finish off I added the flowers and blue pearls to the 3 corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations #157 - AG/Flowers
Crafting from the Heart #114 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #314 - Always Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #177 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #190 - Flower Power

Many thanks for your visit today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. This is so cute Linda. Love the coloured image and the colour palette you've used. Enjoy your trip - bring back lots of crafties! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Enjoy your holiday and have a safe journey. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Linda.....hope you have a fab time in America xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is lovely Linda. Have a fabulous time.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation, loving the gorgeous colours used.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image and a lovely card to with it.Love the chosen colours and pretty embellishments.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip Linda! I love the card you've created!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Linda. Safe travels and have a wonderful time.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling image and I adore the die cut shapes you chose to frame it, Linda! The flag banner gives such nice texture and your flower embellies are gorgeous, as always. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute image great layout too hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute, love your choice of such bright coloures!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet Linda, lovely image and fabulous colours. I hope you have a wonderful holiday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely card Linda - I hope you have a wonderful trip xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super card! Hope you have a great time in America. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWE!! She's so super cute and I just love your patriotic color scheme!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Linda & I love the colours :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful card! Have a great trip!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a lovely card Linda. Love the banner die. Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see you in the next challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw, The sweetest little girl and the most beautiful coloring in your lovely card, Linda! Gorgeous! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx