Followers

Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Universal Studio - Harry Potter

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today's blog post is going to have plenty of photographs about my trip to Florida and a visit to the Universal Studios to see Harry Potter themed park.

I went to America to see my very good friend Deb, when I got there she had a lovely surprise for me in that she had arranged for us to go to Orlando to see Universal Studios and in particular Harry Potter themed park.  I was over the moon as I am such a big Harry Potter fan.


The entrance to the theme park.





The first place we went to was Hard Rock Cafe! This is the one which is shaped like a guitar.
It was fabulous inside and on top of the bar they have this gorgeous pink Cadillac rotating around.
The atmosphere was fabulous and we enjoyed our meal there too.


This is the entrance to Hogsmead


Compulsory photograph of the entrance with Deb and I.









Above are just some of the photographs of Hogsmead! Fabulous to see the shops from the films. Some of the windows had interactive themes which obviously I couldn't photograph. The dress was actually being sewn. You could buy wands that would activate activities throughout both Hogsmead and Diagon Ally.




The above photographs are of the outside of Hogwarts.
We went on one of the rides which was amazing, the cinematography was awesome and it felt like we were actually over the quidditch pitch too!  


This is the entrance to the main part of the theme park and where Diagon Ally is located.



The above 2 photographs are of Lew Wasserman who was the Chairman of Universal Studios.















The above are just some of the photographs we took at Diagon Ally, we went on a brilliant ride inside Gringotts. AMAZING! Took a trip on the steam train too!

It was a fabulous trip made all the more special being in the company of my very dear friend DEB.


Had to get a photograph of myself with this gorgeous car!


A beautiful night out with Deb and Paul for a meal.


A sneaky margarita too!

I hope you have enjoyed this post. There are so many photographs taken but this post would go on forever!

Many thanks to Deb and Paul for a brilliant holiday!
So many precious memories!

Thanks for visiting
Crafty Hugs xxxx




20 comments:

  1. Been there, done that, all escept the scary rides.mi don't do those. Loved the train ride, did that twice. They have done an amazing job haven't they. Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you enjoyed your wonderful holiday....got to admit I haven't seen one HP film or read any of the books.....think I must be the only person in the world to say this, haha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos!
    you had fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Linda! great pictures! my husband and I are great fans of Harry Potter! it's so cool to see those pictures! wonderful memories you have! Thank you for sharing with us!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like BRILLIANT fun too, thanks for sharing

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that looks like one super FUN trip!! :) I just love Harry Potter!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda I love your photos they brought back lots of happy memories. It looks like you had an amazing time. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fabulous time was had by all Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely to see your pictures, glad you had a great time.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. o stunning photo's Linda I love Harry Potter too must my husband let see these photo's.
    thanks for letting us see.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda my husband just saw these photo's they are beautiful he said.

      gr karin

      Delete
  11. Oh wow looks amazing hun,I love harry potter brilliant photos of great trip xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You certainly had a brilliant time going by these photos, thanks for sharing Linda and so pleased you had such a fab holiday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fascinating photos Linda, so pleased you had a good time. Lots of photos to look back on in years to come, bringing back all those memories of your holiday with Deb.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely brilliant post Linda - I am so very envious! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful photo's Linda it looks like you had a fabulous time
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful photos! I hope to visit there some day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, WOW, WOW Thank you so mutch for sharring all those amazing photos, I did not know that there is a theme park so I'm glad now that I have see some of the pictures, and they all are amazing!!! Love Harry Potter :) Thanks againg for the great photos!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful photos! I'm a big HP fan as well, but have not been able to enjoy a visit to the theme park. So thanks for sharing your photos! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brilliant photos Linda! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx