Followers

Friday, 15 July 2016

Artful Days - Card

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing another design team project for Artful Days goodie box.

There is a new goodie box available every month with a new theme which is announced on the 25th of July and sent out early in August.

I have created a YouTube video of what contents are available for July if you want to see what you receive in the box.

My next project is a card using some of the contents.


Onto an 8 x 8 white square scalloped edge card I matted and layered Kraft card.  Taking 2 of the Prima Vintage Emporium notecards I cut into 2 pieces each measure 7 x 8.5 cm, distressed the edges with Tim Hotlz distress pen aged mahogany.


I then took a piece of the dictionary paper and tore around then distressed with aged mahogany.


Using string from the packaging I wrapped around and then adhered to base card.
I trimmed down the Tim Holtz Found Relative card and matted and layered onto Kraft card.
I added the metal charm which reads "live your dream"


To finish off I added buttons to two corners, 4 blue pearl gems and die cut word friends.

Thank you for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vintage card, the contents of the vintage family goodie box are amazing. Look forward to seeing your next make.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation love your vintage style always
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male themed project Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the style of this card Linda Fabulous
    Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda I love this one and your design is wonderful I love the vintage look.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Linda, fabulous design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a wonderful vintage card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really effective design Linda. Goes so well with the vintage theme. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and live muted colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I do love the vintage collage on this card, Linda! Marvelously done and I especially like the inking on the torn edges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful vintage card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. a great make Lida and great process pics too! Have a great weekend - hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's very beautiful!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx