Followers

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Artful Days - Tag

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing with you my first design team project using contents from my Artful Days goodie box.

If you would like to see what you get in your goodie box for this month then you can watch my YouTube video.  July's theme is Vintage Family.

My first project is a tag and I have created a step by step tutorial.


The tag measures 21.5 cm x 9 cm and I have added a double layer of lace to the bottom.


I tore a piece of the dictionary paper and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Aged Mahogany Distress Ink Pen


I next cut down one of the Tim Holtz Found Relatives card and attached at an angle.


I then cut out the chair from one of the Prima Vintage Emphorium note cards, distressed the edges with distress pen in aged mahogany.


Using my PVA glue with fine nib attached the die cut word cherish.


Created 3 flowers with large and small paper flowers and added pearl gems to the centres.


To finish off, I  used the string and curling ribbon from the packaging the goodies came in to thread through the hole at the top and curled the ribbon with my scissors.

This is the first of four projects and I still have enough left over for a couple more projects.
Great value for money!

Thank you for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. A beautiful project, gorgeous colours and loved seeing the progress from start to end.. {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple stunning Linda love it Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly amazing my friend, love all the detail and vintage feel. Hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag, Linda. That shade of pink really sets of the vintage elements

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous tag love all the vintage details, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag Linda fabulous details, thank you for the step by step.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wonderful tag Linda, so glad to have you onboard xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous vintage tag Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag Linda I like the image and all the texture
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic tag, love the vintage theme. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful! great texture!
    xoxo olga

    ReplyDelete
  13. How beautiful Linda, so much detail to look at on your tag,love it Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous vintage tag. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda what a stunning Tag and the image's are gorgeous and your design is wonderful. I love the vintage theme.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this fab tag the design looks so pretty stunning love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely tag Linda and great stepxstep too! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful tag, thanks for step by step pictures!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous tag Linda. I love the vintage look. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx