Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Today is the start of a new challenge over at Brown Sugar.
This week the theme is "Christmas in July"
We are sponsored by
Store - http://lacysunshine.weebly.com
Blog - http://lacysunshine.blogspot.com
Prize is 3 images of the winner's choice.
I have used Sugi Christmas Angel
Step by Step
1. A5 white card which I have matted and layered silver mirri card.
2. The next layer is paper from LOTV called Frosty Christmas
3. I printed the image onto Supersmooth, coloured with Copics, added Glitter to her wings and hat then matted and layered onto blue mirri card before adhering to base card.
4. I added the lace along the bottom with the sentiment.
5. To finish off I added the angel charm and pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Christmas in July
Crafty Gals Corner #81 - Christmas in July
Deep Ocean #133 - Christmas in July
Dream Valley #136 - Christmas in July
Love to Scrap #82 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx