Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
A chilled relaxing day planned after the HW is done as trying to get rid of this cold.
A cute birthday card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. A5 white card which I have matted and layered navy blue card.
2. The patterned paper I have distressed the edges with DI ground espresso.
3. I distressed around the topper and matted and layered onto navy blue card.
4. I then threaded Baker's twine through 3 wooden buttons and made bows before adhering to card.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and made a double bow with navy blue ribbon and added a wooden flower to the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Girls Creations - Always Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts #148 - Flowers
Little Miss Muffet #141 - Always Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge #137 - Anything Goes
Lil Red Wagon #348 - Button it up
Many thanks for visiting today
Enjoy your Day!!!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx