Followers

Saturday, 2 July 2016

Buttons and Bows

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

A chilled relaxing day planned after the HW is done as trying to get rid of this cold.

A cute birthday card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. A5 white card which I have matted and layered navy blue card.
2. The patterned paper I have distressed the edges with DI ground espresso.
3. I distressed around the topper and matted and layered onto navy blue card.
4. I then threaded Baker's twine through 3 wooden buttons and made bows before adhering to card.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and made a double bow with navy blue ribbon and added a wooden flower to the centre.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Girls Creations - Always Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts #148 - Flowers
Little Miss Muffet #141 - Always Anything Goes
Southern Girls Challenge #137 - Anything Goes
Lil Red Wagon #348 - Button it up

Many thanks for visiting today
Enjoy your Day!!!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Linda. Hope your well love xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to cute Linda, love it and the paper works beautifully with the image.
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the colours and the bow
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Whimsy Stamps images Linda. Fabulous topper and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the cute image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda what a wonderful card and you have used my favourite image.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, loving this, she is such a little cutie! The colours are gorgeous too! Hope you're feeling better today. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog, appreciate it.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. On a flying visit! This is gorgeous Linda, so cute. Had a quick catch up to see what I've missed....your trip to Orlando looks and sounds like a fabulous time was had. Some great makes too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colours on this card and the paper is gorgeous. Love the cute topper. Hope you will be feeling better soon, Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful papers, super cute image, great card!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful! The image is so sweet, and I love the colors and design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda, this is so sweet. I love the image, your wonderful coloring and that cute little button is the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok thise one is adorable, love that cute image and love those flowers, realy great!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is gorgeous! beautiful coloring!
    xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute little card! I love that pretty DP!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card and beautifully coloured. I love the brown and blue combo it's really pretty. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Little Miss Muffet this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx