Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy July to you all!
A vintage Christmas card to share with you today!
I have over 100 Christmas cards to make and not even 3/4 of the way yet!
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 red scalloped square card.
2. Matted and layered gold pearlescent card and patterned paper.
3. Distressed the doily with Memento Dew drop then matted and layered the topper.
4. Added lace and pearl trim along the bottom.
5. To finish off added the charm to ribbon and adhered the sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #318 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #78 - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky #311 - Christmas
Inspiration Destination #92 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty hugs xxxxx