Followers

Friday, 29 July 2016

Destinations

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Nearly the end of July where has this month or even year gone so far!

I have a lovely relaxing day planned. I am starting a mixed media project today!

What are you doing today?

Don't forget to check out my word press blog to see my mixed media projects.

A male card to share with you for a change.

Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 square Kraft card.
2. I have matted and layered faux wood card which I have distressed with DI ground espresso.
3. The next layer is hessian from my stash.
4. The stamps background along with the images are from the Tim Holtz Destinations pack which have been matted and layered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added the cogs and gears from Things to Alter.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Gals Corner #82 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #98 - Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #96 - Always Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts #20 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #186 - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Hi Linda this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design and detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic vintage card Linda have a lovely day hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect man card Linda love that hessian backing and great images brilliant Enjoy the weekend love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love the vintage styling, a perfect 'male' card, :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card. I find old photographs fascinating

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea for a masculine card Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!!
    Have a great weekend my friend!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super vintage male related card Linda, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card. Fab design Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous masculine card, Linda.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the use of hessian on your card Linda. Fab! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant male card Linda, super toppers and embellishments, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card for a guy! Love this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic vintage theme on this card Linda.
    Love these images.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great masculine card Linda! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab card, love the texture with the hessian background, I'm sorry I seem to have missed so many of your lovely projects, I just don't get many notifications since Facebook changed it all, likewise I get very few comments on my blog lol!
    Anyway I've had a look through and all are fab, particularly love the L'more one xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super vintage/travel style card! Love the addition of the hessian too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great vintage project. Love the look. Thanks for sharing over at Inspiration Destination.
    Billie A
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Creative with Stamps
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lolvely vintage card! Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  21. See, I only thought you did steampunk better than vintage until I saw this one! lol Which style you do best must depend on which one I'm viewing at the moment. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx