Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Sunday to you all!
I don't know about you but I have quite a few Graphic 45 papers and decided to start and use them, they have been in my stash for a while and wanted to create a card with them.
I love this paper by G45 which is called Mon Amour!
Step by Step
1. A5 Landscape white card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered 2 of the papers from the Mon Amour paper pack.
3. Matted and layered the topper onto black pearlescent card.
4. Added black lace and pink pearl trim along the bottom.
5. To finish of I added the pearl flourish and the ticket.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with Dragonflies #62 - Anything Goes
A bit more time to Craft #24 - Anything Goes
Card Mania #82 - Lace and/or Pearls
Cards Galore - Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by Today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx