Followers

Thursday, 14 July 2016

Snowflake Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I am off visiting my parents today.

What are your plans today? I am hoping to get some crafting done later today.

A Christmas card to share with you today!


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 dark green scalloped square card.
2. Matted and layered mirri card onto base card.
3. The topper I stamped the snowman with Versamark and embossed, I then swiped the Versamark around the edges and embossed Imagination mother of pearl embossing powder.  Stamped the sentiment with WOW Silver Bells embossing powder. Once this was cooled I then distressed with PanPastels in pale blue.
4. Before adhering topper to base card I attached a silver snowflake with a brad.
5. To finish off I added pearl gems to 2 of the corners.

Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. A lovely cute Snowman Linda and a wonderful Christmas card
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card, cute image!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas card with a real frosty feel. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the mirri CS in the layers, Linda. Such a gorgeous shine! Darling snowman and the snowflake charm is perfect. We do think alike with each of us doing a Christmas card today. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww too sweet, lovely image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the background design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image Linda. Love that snowman!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. sweet and a very beautiful card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the snowman. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty and sweet!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda hope you had a good day with your parents.
    I love the design of this card and all the embossing.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that cute snowman - lovely card and the snowflake is super.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Apologise Linda! wondered why I never saw you in my feed..for some reason had to follow you again?..thought you were not posting anymore on here!! must have read wrong!.
    Beautiful Christmas card design.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A really cute snowman. Love the way you have done the background. Hope you enjoyed your day with your parents.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty for Christmas and I know it shimmers and shines.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, Linda! I'm hoping to get some crafting done this evening too.

    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx