Followers

Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Time for Tea

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?

What have you got planned today? I am going to be doing a bit of crafting, not sure what yet but hoping to do some prep work for a video.

Today's card is made using a Lili of the Valley topper


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 square cream card.
2. The first layer I created using the shaving foam technique with aquatints, I then stencilled over the top using DI barn door, before layering onto card I wrapped red ribbon around.
3. The topper I distressed around the edges with DI picked raspberry and matted and layered onto red card.
4. I made a double bow and added a pearl gem to the centre.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment and 3 pearl gems down the top corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting when we can #122 - Any Occasion
Ribbon Girls - AG with Ribbon
Alphabet Challenge - I is for Ink it up
Chocolate, Coffee Cards #112 - Girls of Summer

Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

26 comments:

  1. Oh so cute Linda lively image and brilliant colours
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet topper Linda!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant creation and just love those delightful colours.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful bright card, and the LOTV image is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and colours Linda Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. I do like the image a lot. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge I for Ink It Up. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous background on this gorgeous card. Lovely sweet topper and love the added pearls. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda what a great card I love your background and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet & pretty card!
    Hope you had a good day!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, it's so good to be back home and a nice little cuppa would be wonderful right now. :-D Lovely card and that background is marvelous! I've had a stroll through all the lovely creations you've posted while I was off at the seashore, enjoying cooler weather and tide pool explorations. Magnificent!! I hope you'll forgive the lack of individual comments on each one but I'm so buried trying to visit everyone's blogs and catch up on all I've missed. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super adorable card here Linda!! Really love the colors and sparkle! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute topper and I love your background, super card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda sorry I've been a bit awol lately. I am there on the outskirts lol looking. This is fabulous work as usual. Great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning Linda. I love the background. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just adorable and I love how the ribbon bow brings the whole design together.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous, love the bright colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another pretty card, Linda, lovely colours and an adorable image. Have a good day xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super cute. Darling little image.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous, love what you have done with the background!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx