Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Happy Tuesday to you all.
This week is another busy week as lots of projects to do for the design teams.
Today a cute unicorn card.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card which I have punched the corners with X-cut punch.
2. First background layer I created by stamping the little flowers with Versamark and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder, I then distressed with DI vintage photo.
3. I matted and layered the topper onto pink patterned card that was in my bit box, distressed around topper with DI vintage photo.
4. Wrapped pink ribbon around patterned card, threaded Baker's twine through 3 wooden buttons then adhered to ribbon.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment which has been distressed with DI picked raspberry.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #184 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #197 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #38 - Always Anything Goes
Scrappers Delight #57 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #25 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #434 - Embossing (wet)
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx