Followers

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Artful Days DT Project

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today I am sharing my first design team project using the August goodie box from Artful Days.

This month the theme is "by the sea".

I have done a video explaining what is in the box 



I have created an easel card using the lovely products which can be found in the box.


For the base of the card I have matted and layered turquoise pearlescent card and two of the Graphic 45 "Beneath the Sea" papers.  Before adhering to base card I have wrapped turquoise twin and threaded one of the starfish charms, this will add as the stopper for the easel.


For the easel part of the card I have again matted and layered turquoise pearlescent card and another 2 of the papers from Graphic 45 "beneath the sea". You can see that the charm works brilliantly as the stopper.


I then broke one of the lollipop sticks to create a sign, I then wrote using Micron pen "by the Sea" and added one of the small seashells.


In this corner I have added some hessian, threaded rust coloured twine through the octopus charm, added the sea shells and button. The blue beads I have adhered inside one of the shells and draped down to rest in another shell with tiny shells inside. I filled the small glass bottle with glitter.


To finish off I cut out the quote from one of the papers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Deep Ocean #135 - Seaside/Beach
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #325  - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #123 - Anything Goes
Sparkles Forum #83 - Lots of Layers
More Mixed Media - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Love it Linda, a great first project xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love it and the box contents love the octopus charm hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card - so much to see on there, and so much detail

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colourful and full of detail Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creative project...love the contents..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous easel cardLinda, super papers and love all the added embellishments. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's a great design and and a very beautiful card Linda
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. This truly is incredible, Linda. It just takes my breath away. Wonderful color combo and such delightful embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a stunning easel card I love all the texture and the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Such a stunning, amazing and wonderful project my friend!! I love how you've put your embellishments together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous easel card Linda, love the contents.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous easel card Linda, I like all the lovely details
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely easel card Linda, loving the bright colours and all the fab embellishments.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous easel card, lots of yummy goodies in the Artful Days box.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, amazing the box and your card sou great looking easel card!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining in our current Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges, good luck.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful card Linda, so much detail to look at and what fantastic colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great By the Sea theme card today. So lovely

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful card you've made. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! Good luck :) Hugs, Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a beautiful design love all the trimmings too, thank you for sharing your creation with us, at Sparkles Monthly , hope to see you next time

    Hugs Babs DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at More Mixed Media. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx