Followers

Saturday, 20 August 2016

Artful Days Tag

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A busy day here with the usual household chores.

Today I am sharing my second project using the new goodie box from Artful Days.

This month the theme is "by the sea"

If you wish to see what goodies you can find inside the box please click the video below.


I have created a tag for my second project.


First I used Pebeo modelling paste through Tim Holtz sun ray stencil.  Once this was dry I then distressed with DI squeezed lemonade and then peacock feathers.


I then took one of the ephemera card and attached at an angle onto the tag, I then added the silver sentiment charm and a few of the gems which look like tiny shells.


On the bottom of the tag I layered up some hessian, a strip of denim and added another of the shells.  Using 3 of the flowers arrange them around the shell and inside the shell, snuggling the small glass bottle inbetween.  On the other side I then adhered a couple of buttons, ephemera shells, gems, a large shell and the silver star fish charm.


To finish off I added some of the little sequins, gems and small shells around the tag. I then cut two pieces of the twine in jade and rust threaded the fish charm and threaded through the hole at the top.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

A Vintage Journey - Stencil It
Creative Artiste #17 - Anything Goes Mixed Media
PDE Linky Party #134 - Tags
Tag you're it #54 - Inspired by Showcase Tag
Creative Fingers #114 - Anything goes

Many thanks for stopping by today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx


30 comments:

  1. What a fabulous tag. Love all the details, layers which make it so tactile. Hope all is good with you? x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a stunning tag. Thank you for joining us at <a href='http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk/’> Creative Artiste Challenge Blog </a> for challenge 17 Anything Goes and the sponsor is Stamplorations. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag, love all the little things added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super tag hun great colours hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the base colour and texture on the tag, complimented so well with the shells and by the sea related embellishments.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your start to finish projects Linda, they sure show that you really enjoy these projects... thanks for your comment on my blog re time out and I must admit I am loving it, no more pressure..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous tag Linda!! Really love all of the beach theme elements on your colorful tag!! :) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag, Linda! Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, beautifully designed and gorgeous colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag Linda, love the decorations.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing tag the detail is fabulous and your colours stunning Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great linda. hope your Ok? xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous tag Linda I like everything about it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely tag Linda, loving the colours, all the embellishments and the textures. Thanks for visiting my blog, much appreciate it. Hope you've had a good weekend.
    Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous tag Linda - great design, texture and colours,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super tag, and great use of the embellishments. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing tag!! Love all the details, thank you for sharring!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic stenciling and colours on the base tag and I just love all the embellishments you added to the bottom of the tag! Thanks so much for joining in our Stencil-It challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A stunning tag Linda. I love all the embellishments you have used to add texture. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - this tag is fantastic! I love every single thing about it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at PDE Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, this is perfect for the seaside theme, my friend! Delightful beach embellies and I love the particular shades of green you used.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a wonderful creation! I love all the layers on your tag! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at PDE Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (PDE DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic tag, I love the background. Thank you for sharing it at Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful tag - all those little treasured glued on is just icing on the cake! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So many details, great job, many thanks for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You had me with that wonderfully rich, zingy, stencilled background! What a profusion of lovely elements to feast the eyes on too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx