Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Rick and I are off to visit my parents this morning, then going out on a couple of errands.
A vintage style back to school card to share, here in the UK the children go back to school early in September, in Scotland they have already returned to school as I am sure have some of the children in the USA.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square deckle edged card.
2. First layer is from DCWV Lace and Linen paper which has been adhered to base card at an angle.
3. The next layer is from Graphic 45 Artisan Style Collection also matted and layered at an angle on the base card.
4. I matted and layered the topper from my stash and adhered to base card.
5. Using black card and Kaisercrafts lower and upper case die set cut out the words and adhered to card.
6. To finish off I added 3 black card candy.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #322 - Words/Letters on Background
Fab n Funky #316 - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter #261 - Back to School
Creative Moments #100 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #100 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx