Followers

Thursday, 25 August 2016

Back to School

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Rick and I are off to visit my parents this morning, then going out on a couple of errands.

A vintage style back to school card to share, here in the UK the children go back to school early in September, in Scotland they have already returned to school as I am sure have some of the children in the USA.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square deckle edged card.
2. First layer is from DCWV Lace and Linen paper which has been adhered to base card at an angle.
3. The next layer is from Graphic 45 Artisan Style Collection also matted and layered at an angle on the base card.
4. I matted and layered the topper from my stash and adhered to base card.
5. Using black card and Kaisercrafts lower and upper case die set cut out the words and adhered to card.
6. To finish off I added 3 black card candy.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations #322 - Words/Letters on Background
Fab n Funky #316 - Anything Goes
Paper Shelter #261 - Back to School
Creative Moments #100 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #100 - Always Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today! 
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and design Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous vintage card Linda- I love the picture. I'm slightly in denial about back to school as my baby will be starting on 5th September. Cathyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super vintage card Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and design on your gorgeous vintage card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous vintage card Linda, lovely topper and layout, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely back to school card, Here in Croatia school starts 05.09. , thing I will make for each of my girls a card something stimulating :)
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab make. Love that adorable image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool Vintage image and I just LOVE that alpha BG too!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's actually nice to realize that I'll never have to go back to school again. :-D But sometimes I miss the classroom and the students. Delightful vintage card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely image, lovely card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx