Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I had a wonderful day yesterday at France Papillon's workshop.
Oh my word it was the first time at the shop Art from the Heart!
I was like a kid in a sweetie shop!
Today I am off to a workshop with Maria Simms.
Today's card is made using Art by Miran Bashful Belinda image.
Step by Step
1. A5 white landscape card used as a tent card.
2. Matted and layered raspberry coloured card with pearlescent latte coloured card which has been embossed with Die'sire embossing folder. Before adhering to base card I wrapped ribbon around the bottom.
3. I printed the image onto Neenah card and coloured with Copics then cut out using SB Labels 25 die, then matted and layered onto raspberry coloured card also cut out with same die.
4. I cut out the ticket using a die from my stash.
5. To finish off I added pearl corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
The Pencil Case #25 - Anything Goes
Art by Miran #64 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy #19 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #26 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #34 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!
Crafty Hugs xxxxx