Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A very early start this morning as off to Harrogate to take part in a workshop taken by France Papillon, so excited.
Don't forget to check out my mixed media blog for my altered art projects.
A cute card to share with you today, enjoy your weekend.
Step by Step
1. I took a 7 x 7 square card and cut out into a scalloped circle card using SB grande scalloped circle die.
2. Matted and layered pearlescent green card and patterned card which I have cut out SB dies.
3. The topper I distressed around the circle with a lilac pen and adhered to base card with foam pads.
4. Added cream pearl flat back gems around the scalloped patterned card.
5. To finish off I made a double bow and added a beaded cream butterfly to the centre.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons #163 - AG with Ribbons
Little Miss Muffet #143 - Always Anything Goes
Creative Moments #99 - AAG/Circles
Inspiration Destination #97 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx