Followers

Friday, 19 August 2016

Brown Sugar Challenge #212

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Brown Sugar.

The theme for this week is Lace and Bling.

Our sponsor this week is Sherri Baldy - My Besties


www.mybestiesshop.com   
 https://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 square white card.
2. I have matted and layered blue pearlescent embossed card onto the base of the card.
3 Printed the image onto supersmooth, cut out with SB Grande Scalloped Rectangle die, coloured with Copics, then matted and layered onto yellow pearlescent card.
4. Along the bottom of I have added lace and bling trim.
5. To finish off I added the small bouquet of flowers and a butterfly.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

My Besties Challenge - Anything Goes with my Bestie
My Besties UK - AG or Sparkle/bling
Scrapbook Stamp Society #98 - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #33 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #188 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda. The image is fabulous and I love the design. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, such a darling card, Linda, and beautifully colored! Lovely shading in your sweet image, and pretty card design! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! Love your coloring and I can't wait until you go to Istanbul to see what you find! Guess what, there is a scrapbook store!! It's tiny, but it was too much fun to find!! They had sizzix and everything.
    Holley

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet and so beautiful Linda
    Gr Karin

    and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you already know I love the lace, even without my saying so. :-D But the little bouquet you created is marvelous and I love it, too! Sweet butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Linda, this is just darling!! I love your coloring and elegant layout design! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, bright and cheering!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, she is so lovely and what gorgeous bright colours you've used Linda, beautiful card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, great image and colouring. Love the lace and bling. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda, great image and colouring.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww..she's so precious! Thanks so much for sharing her with us at Digi Choosday this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a sweet card!Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card, lovely image !!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties UK Challenge
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linda this is so adorable and I love the lace with the jewel stone trimming.
    Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties UK Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! I love the way you have used the bestie image On the card! Thank you for playing along with the challenge and good luck! Sharni from the Besties uk design team xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Linda-Your image is so pretty! And love the accents & flowers! Thanks for playing with us at My Besties UK Challenges!
    Carolyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card Linda...your colouring is fantastic & I do love that row of bling! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx